What we offer
We offer design on all types of electrical installation, all our design work is carried out using the AMTECH Pro Design TM software.We can also offer design on all aspects of commercial lighting & lighting control
A large amount of our work is in commercial properties consisting of installation from that in schools to football stadiums and leisure centres, Office space & Studios.
- Three phase power distribution systems
- Commercial lighting schemes & intelligent lighting controls.
- Emergency lighting systems
- Office Power distribution systems such as under floor track systems which are an economical and flexible way of distributing power to your work stations. Another alternative is floor and perimeter trunking systems, feel free to call us for more information
- We have specialist knowledge of electrical installations in Audio, Video recording and editing studios. We are sympathetic to the challenges that these locations present in respect to electrical noise, acoustic integrity and clean earth systems.
- Data Centres & Machine rooms; As businesses requirements for processing power increases so does the demand for power & cooling we can offer distribution systems tailored to your needs to supply your IT equipment & Air-conditioning systems.
The following is a selection of what we can offer.
- Single and three phase motors, motor controls including inverters and soft starts.
- Motor control centre and PLC wiring.
- Mechanical process plant wiring.
- Level and temperature controls.
- Power monitoring and control.
- Pumping systems.
Inspection & Testing
All our work is tested to comply with BS7671 (18th Edition Wiring Regulations).Our Electricians hold a relevantCity & Guilds certificates in Inspection and Testing.We also carry out routine inspection and testing (Condition Reports) on electrical installations, Poertable appliances (PAT) and emergency lighting systems. This should be carried out at regular intervals and varies depending on the type of premises.Follow this link to find out more. Inspection and testing also plays an integral part of our maintenance programs.
We are able to offer maintenance contracts tailored to suit your individual requirements. We can maintain your electrical, emergency lighting systems.As part of a maintenance contract we can offer a 24 hour call out facility so we are always available when you need us.Follow this link for more information on routinemaintenance.
We are able to undertake all types of domestic work. All of our installations are carried out in line with part ‘P’ of the Building Regulations.
Home Entertainment/Automation Systems
We can offer a completely integrated solution for all your Audio Video and lighting requirements.
Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
The government’s mission is to put the UK at the forefront of the design and manufacturing of zero emission vehicles, and for all new cars and vans to be effectively zero emission by 2040. As set out in the NO2 plan, they will end the sale of new conventional petrol and diesel cars and vans by 2040. By then, they expect the majority of new cars and vans sold to be 100% zero emission and all new cars and vans to have significant zero emission capability.
By 2050 they want almost every car and van to be zero emission. They want to see at least 50%, and as many as 70%, of new car sales and up to 40% of new van sales being ultra low emission by 2030
Evidence suggests that most plug-in vehicle owners carry out the largest proportion of their charging at home. The availability of accessible and affordable domestic charging options is therefore key to increasing the uptake of plug-in vehicles in the UK.
To help private plug-in vehicle owners offset some of the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated domestic recharging unit, the government offers the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS). Customers who are the registered keeper, lessee or have primary user of an eligible electric vehicle can receive up to 75% (capped at £500) off the total capital costs of the chargepoint and associated installation costs.
The above is just a sample of the services we offe
If you require a quotation or any further information please feel free to contact us.